You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Comparing image version and cowork over internet

I started to wonder would it be possible to add features like compare versions tool: possibility to save history and generate variants / versions from history - or generate some kind of master history points.

I also think: is there any plans to make affinity photo support really large projects which could include multiple users at the same time interactively and make possible to compare their changes by some smart compare tool: 
https://youtu.be/qYxVyK8W8cc?t=715   Like resolve's wonderful timeline comparison tool (which is quite similar than Visual Studios and Visual Code's comparison tools: )

And i also thought some interactive ways to work with same file with multiple users over inernet connection (like Resolve - with PostgreSQL and setup own server and database)
And it could be useful for big projects to have something like this: https://youtu.be/oQrSpyUhDYw?t=10 with personal history for each users (and multiple history tables to give control for project leader) and master history. But I know this starts to be a big feature suggestion, sorry.
Maybe this was bad idea/suggestion. Anyway I wish Serif will get some good ideas or at least inspiration.

And I know that there is still a lot of work to do for Publsiher, Photo and Designer, even the RAW editor / DAM tool.