I've seen lots of threads requesting the ability to save workspaces or layouts. I'm (too) choosy about my layout, so I wanted to find a workaround. Since I use a Windows machine I can't help Mac users, but here's what I came up with.  First, this works great for me but if it doesn't work for you I take no responsibility.  The settings are saved in xml files in this folder: C:\Users\{YourName}\AppData\Roaming\Affinity\Photo\1.0\Workspaces You'll find folders for each Persona - WindowProfile.xml, Tools.xml and Toolbars.xml. The WindowProfile.xml file contains your panel layout for each Persona.  Now, from within AP, in the Persona of interest, arrange your layout. Exit AP and copy the WindowProfile.xml file somewhere else. You can do this to your heart's desire, creating different layouts and saving them in this fashion. Then, when you want to use a saved layout, with AP closed copy your saved layout and replace "WindowProfile.xml" with that file (that is, copy the desired file to that folder, delete "WindowProfile.xml" and rename the file to "WindowProfile.xml". This is, of course, a pain in the backside but it does allow you to radically change your layout for a given task easily.  You may be tempted, as I was, to try other things. For example, I wanted the tools that display clipped highlights and shadows in the Develop Persona available in the Photo Persona. It was easy to copy the 'ClippedGroup' item from the Toolbars file in Develop and add it to the Toolbars file in Photo. They appeared on the toolbar but, as I suspected, do not work in that context.  Just make sure you back up everything before you touch it and you can always get back to where to came from.