You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Booklet Printing .249

I might be doing something wrong here so please tell me if this is so.

I have built a document using A5 sized pages (both single and double size so A4 spreads).

I want to print this as a booklet on A4 paper, however when I print it just comes up as very small pages on the paper.

The preview doesn't change no matter which options I check (I would have thought a preview would show the double page layout for the printing)

and the print comes out very small in the centre of the page.

Now I would have thought that I select A4 paper (for the printer), and then A5 paper for the booklet, but it still scales small even if I use A4 for both and play around with the scaling.

If I use the same settings in Swift Publisher (my older page application) it works perfectly

The settings for AP are on the left (or first picture) and SP on the right (or second picture).

Very confused here... I've also attached the working document for reference.

print.jpeg

print2.jpeg

issue 169 March 2019.afpub

55 minutes ago, Gilescooperuk said:

Can you clarify that? I don’t understand what you are asking?

Publisher has a built-in booklet feature.

The one you are looking at in those screenshots appears to be a feature of your printer driver, it is not the one built-in to Publisher.

If they both got turned on at the same time they could be confusing each other.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.