You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Gitterverzerrung magnetisch?

Hallo, leider verstehe ich nach Lesen des Buches wie auch der Anleitung/ Hilfe nicht die magnetische Linie, zumal nicht zusammen mit der Gitterverzerrung (falls sie es denn dort gibt).

Ich habe ein hohes Gebäude mit 20 mm WW und Shift geknipst. Das geht auch ganz gut (nach 6 mässigen/ stark verzerrenden WW nun mit Nik. 2.8/ 20 mm ais). Dennoch gibt es ganz oben leichte Rundungen der Gebäude-Senkrechten in die Ecken, links wie rechts, die das obere Fach betreffen. 

gi-ganz.thumb.jpeg.a26e6754d16a71eb46d3786530c8a3bc.jpeg

Dann probierte ich die Gitterverzerrung wie im folgenden Bild. Das Ergebnis ist auch einigermassen, aber Fummelei. Gibt es eine bessere Möglichkeit als die gezeigte?

gitter.thumb.jpeg.798000d1cb1cd22bdeca6deeb20a4cad.jpeg

Ich hatte ja gehofft, magnetische Linien liessen sich jetzt frei im Raum neben eine Kante im Bild setzen und dadurch solche Kurven geradeziehen. Dank und Gruss, lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

I wonder if you are not going about this the wrong way round.

So, instead of trying to get the flair at the top straightened, you take the concave bow out of the whole length of each side, you can straighten the top grey bits afterwards.

I would also do this in stages, so do one side first then the other and finally the top grey bits each side.

Translated with Google Translate:

Ich frage mich, ob Sie das nicht falsch machen.

Anstatt zu versuchen, das Flair an der Spitze zu begradigen, nehmen Sie den konkaven Bogen aus der gesamten Länge jeder Seite heraus. Sie können die oberen grauen Bits danach glätten.

Ich würde dies auch stufenweise tun, also erst eine Seite, dann die andere und schließlich die oberen grauen Bits auf jeder Seite.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-25-at-21-59-38.png

Tall building edited.afphoto Saved with history so you can jog back and forth in the history panel. 

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Hi, thanks a lot. I did it in this way with another house and another lens, where the line was a big S. Former I did not think to use such tool again, so I forgot how I did it. Now I need it some more for another project.

To work only on the top, as shown now, is to explain my question. In this way it is possible to work allong the whole line. But what means magnetic helpline? I read along all the helps. I´m not able to give normal helplines another color!!! To stupid. And don´t find intelligent helplines. So, please tell me how you did it? I see what is the result. If I understand it right you make it as I did. Setting the Mesh Warp near the house and then move point by point to the helpline by hand? (I did 5 or 6 along the whole line) Or is there really a magnetic help? lars

Made a quick video, sorry its a bit rough and unprofessional but I think you'll get the idea.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

After making this video I did a search for this building and I think the top grey parts are actually tilted out by design and this is how they are supposed to be, so adjusting the top grey parts probably isn't necessary.

This is a huge image of the Park Inn: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e5/Park_Inn_by_Radisson_Alexanderplatz_-_Berlin.jpg

That is a great help! Thank you. The roof correction helps very much. I did not see the points between the meshes as tool making curves. And I did not try to change the whole line on one side in once. It will need some time to do it again. Best regards, lars

You're welcome.