You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Blank doubles of Studio panels in .249

I have an odd thing happening with Studio panels getting a ghost or blank copy which I then cannot get rid of.

1834785301_txtfrm1.thumb.jpeg.feb12e47853637452f65b8be0fe1c33b.jpeg

853798111_textframe.thumb.jpeg.be2a9ab799e96d0889a8320d3a45af99.jpeg

I can separate them but I cannot get rid of the blank one without losing the actual one. This happens with the hyperlink Studio as well. I have reset the studio and reset the user state using Control key at start up. Seems to be only with new documents. 

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

This has made Publisher almost unusable.

Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

• Staff

I've had this happen with the Hyperlinks panel (primarily when updating a build), but wasn't sure if that was because it was a new panel and that I was going back and forwards between going through old builds.

Could you go to \Library\Application Support\Affinity Publisher Beta\ and zip up a copy of that folder and attach it please? I'm surprised Reset Studio/Ctrl run up hasn't fixed it as mine never come back after that!

EDIT: I've just reproduced it by closing the application down with Text Frame panel open. On restarting the app and creating a document I've got 3 panels! I'll get this logged

4 hours ago, Sean P said:

Could you go to \Library\Application Support\Affinity Publisher Beta\ and zip up a copy of that folder and attach it please? I'm surprised Reset Studio/Ctrl run up hasn't fixed it as mine never come back after that!

EDIT: I've just reproduced it by closing the application down with Text Frame panel open. On restarting the app and creating a document I've got 3 panels! I'll get this logged

Don't know if you still need this but here it is:

Affinity Publisher Beta.zip

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.