Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is Affinity Range? 

I've got Affinity Photo and know about Affinity Designer and the upcoming Publisher but have been able to find nothing about this product.

Windows 10 Pro, XP-Pen Deco 03, AP & AD

I think you must have misread references to “the Affinity range”, i.e. the suite of programs comprising Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo and Affinity Publisher. :)

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iPadOS 13.2.2 (iPad Air 2)

5 hours ago, Alfred said:

I think you must have misread references to “the Affinity range”, i.e. the suite of programs comprising Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo and Affinity Publisher. :)

I was confused because there are several forums on the page from which I arrived (screenshot below). Note that they are all for products except, apparently, for this one.

Clipboard03.png.6987e49d821b212e1b5af2f9d201cb87.png

1 hour ago, casterle said:

Note that they are all for products except, apparently, for this one.

Thanks, yes, that's an understandable confusion. You need understand that the Affinity products all share a common base of code, and a common file format, and therefore some suggestions could apply across all the products (Photo, Designer) across both the desktop and iPad. Eventually, after the release of Publisher, some suggestions could apply to 3 products, rather than just two :)

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.356), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.502 Beta

3 hours ago, walt.farrell said:

Thanks, yes, that's an understandable confusion. You need understand that the Affinity products all share a common base of code, and a common file format, and therefore some suggestions could apply across all the products (Photo, Designer) across both the desktop and iPad. Eventually, after the release of Publisher, some suggestions could apply to 3 products, rather than just two :)

Thank you for the clarification. In reading the posts I couldn't determine what product was being discussed; now I understand why.

Has anyone suggested a Studio-type product combining Photo and Designer? I went to the forum looking for just such a creature. 

5 hours ago, walt.farrell said:

Thanks, yes, that's an understandable confusion.

Yes, perfectly understandable when you see the list of which the OP has kindly provided a screenshot! The title for that forum section is missing the important word “the” (and there’s that weird thing of extra spaces inside the parentheses).

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iPadOS 13.2.2 (iPad Air 2)

11 hours ago, Alfred said:

Yes, perfectly understandable when you see the list of which the OP has kindly provided a screenshot! The title for that forum section is missing the important word “the” (and there’s that weird thing of extra spaces inside the parentheses).

Perhaps it could be called 'The Affinity Range of Products'.