It looks like there is some major discrepancy when it comes to using the text wrap features. As you can see, there is supposed to be .2" of space on the left, and there is none. When I went back to try again and change it, it erased all of my settings, but the left side worked while adding space to the bottom (which was unlocked and still at 0"). When I tried to compensate for that and decrease space at the bottom (by making it a negative value), it did nothing to the bottom but changed the top instead.
All of that to say, the text wrap menu needs some help and is very inconsistent.
Also, I'm not sure if it''s the beta or this document (which is by no means huge), but for some reason, its is moving very slowly and it takes 5-10 minutes to do simple tasks because of the lag.