You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Personalized help?

• Staff

The English help is not settled enough for us to have paid for the localization, sorry. The documentation team to put it through internal (English) review, and then we pay for that to be localized. It's quite expensive and with new and modified Affinity Publisher features still coming the docs are not complete.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Some projects do it this way: Get a free copy of product xyz for a reasonable amount of translation. Coming along with all the risks and benefits. But I must admit, translating approx. 250 pages is not made in one day.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

6 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

The English help is not settled enough for us to have paid for the localization, sorry. The documentation team to put it through internal (English) review, and then we pay for that to be localized. It's quite expensive and with new and modified Affinity Publisher features still coming the docs are not complete.

Thank you, Patrick.

I understand that. It's very complex when everything is in motion. Probably I was spoiled by the AD and APh betas. There the localized languages for the software and help were implemented from the beginning, if I remember correctly.

Ok. It sounds like you're localizing the help files with the purchase version at the earliest - or a few days earlier.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.