Jump to content

outil grille déformante (deformation grid tool)

Recommended Posts

serait-il possible de retrouver l'outil "grille déformante" comme dans Page Plus.

Il manque aussi dans Affinity Designer

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now