You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hi Vladimir78,

I've tried both options and got the same results when it came to alignment.  

Could you try it in the latest Beta and see if you still have issue: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/79318-affinity-photo-windows-customer-beta-170243/

If you do still have issue, we can look at getting the images from you to see whats happening :) 

Hi stokerg,

I uploaded the 5 RAW images on your dropbox.

I wanted to stack images to use the "luminosity masks" technique but could not do it as the stacking mode did not align good images.

I tried it again and here is the result : the HDR merge align the photos, the stack does not do a good job.

Regards, Vladimir

• Staff

Thanks for the files Vladimir.

Something odd is certainly happening.  I was able to create a HDR stack from the images, but i had to process them manually via the Develop Persona, exporting each one out as a JPG and i was able to create a stack from the JPGs. 

I'd still expect Affinity to be able to create a HDR Merge from the RAW files, seeing as the New Stack option is able to do it from the RAW files.  I'll get it logged and see what further information i can find out :) 

• 1 month later...