You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash on new version when I open a specific file

Since the update a few days ago the file I had open last, when opening, causes the app to crash/disappear.  I can open other files fine.  I even downloaded a prior version of this file from a month ago and still causes the beta to crash.  I have plenty of space on my drive, haven't installed any new fonts, have most recent version of High Sierra.  I would like to upload the file for you to look at and the crash report, but I can't find where that crash file is.  The file is about 60MB, so too large to load here.

I am assuming you associate the link to this issue.  If not, the file is Driver Based Planning - Financial Services(crash on newest version).afpub.  File uploaded successfully.

Thanks for all the great work.  I have used photo and designer since day one and love them.  I have been waiting for publisher for ever, so excited for the progress and glad I can help.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.