You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Reaching out to my Affinity friends. I am in desperate search of something new to design in Designer. Does anyone have any ideas that would be in the medium difficulty range. I am by no means an expert and have been working on logos lately. Please help I have writers block! Much love!

climbnrocks

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:32 AM, ClimbnRox said:

Reaching out to my Affinity friends. I am in desperate search of something new to design in Designer. Does anyone have any ideas that would be in the medium difficulty range. I am by no means an expert and have been working on logos lately. Please help I have writers block! Much love! 

climbnrocks 

Hi! I used Affinity designer since the first beta of windows, and I use it to made logos, poster, illustration and mockups. I think you can try to make more logos, there are a lot of styles and you can improve your skills. Maybe you can watch on Behance or Instagram some works and then you can try to recreate the graphics style, in order to learn the techniques.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if this will help, but ... many, many years ago when I was a kid, my grandfather, who was a talented draughtsman, told me if I was short on inspiration to make a doodle -- just scribble a few lines or loops -- then see what it inspires. This is more use to an artist than a designer, maybe -- but if you're desperate it might just help.