serpenteagle

Guides Disapear on Artboards Inside a Layer

Another bug.. Or maybe it's "by design"? Guides placed on artboards disappear when placed inside a layer. They are only visible when you physically select the artboard itself. Once you start adding shapes, they disappear

This is not a problem with artboards that are not within a layer.

Hi serpenteagle,
Artboads are intended to be used as "canvas elements" located at the root of the layers hierarchy with the layers placed inside them. Although you can place/drag them inside layers in the Layers panel I'm not sure about the expected behaviour in these circumstances (from a coding point of view/technically). I'm passing this to the dev team for comment.

4 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi serpenteagle,
Artboads are intended to be used as "canvas elements" located at the root of the layers hierarchy with the layers placed inside them. Although you can place/drag them inside layers in the Layers panel I'm not sure about the expected behaviour in these circumstances (from a coding point of view/technically). I'm passing this to the dev team for comment.

The layers panel gets cluttered and disorganized very fast, so I like to group my artboards together to keep things organized. Definitely something that needs to be implemented.