You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hyperlink problems

I love the hyperlinks, It's the main reason I looked into Affinity Publisher

Running  on Windows 10,    AP 1.7.0.238

I have created  a few test pages to show my experience with hyperlinks.   I have verified that the correct information is in the Hyperlink Properties studio. Some of the links have a new style I have created, all it did was remove the underline and change text to black. It doesn't seem to make any difference which style I use. 

The file "master test" has a number of links. None of the ones that are on the master pages work. I find that I can not add anything  more to the master pages. If I add another master page I can't put anything on it.

On "master test2" the links work but, I typed the url address out and linked to that. If I don't type out the url it doesn't work see "master test 4"

On "master test4" the links don't work, the url is correct in the hyperlinks suite. In my mind 4 should work the same as 2.

On "master test6" both url links work but, the link to page 3 doesn't.

Also I have not been able to successfully link more than one thing in a TOC.

master test6.pdf

master test6.afpub

master test4.pdf

master test4.afpub

master test2.pdf

master test2.afpub

master test.pdf

master test.afpub

• Staff

Hi somewhereinusa,

Unfortunately there is an issue with hyperlinks on the master page not being exported at the moment, which is what is causing the behaviour you are experiencing.

This should (subject to testing) be fixed in the next build, along with some other hyperlink fixes.

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.