RaiPanado

Exporting Image

Hi,

Why I cant export my photos on my iPad and on my gdrive? It only displays the image as gray out, I cant even delete the file. I am only exporting jpeg files.

5511E1C5-E4CE-4633-943F-26BD5B1E3D5C.jpeg

Hi, That looks like a screen shot of the IOS Files apps screen (not Affinity).

What are you trying to do and what steps are you taking on the iPad? A screen recording is usually most helpful as it shows clearly what you are doing. (Turn on Show Touches in AP Settings).

IPad Pro 10.5 512GB iOS 12.1 Affinity Photo 1.6.11.85 Affinity Design 1.6.4.45

Yes, that’s the file folder of the iOS. I only show what happens when I export an image from AP to iPad or gdrive. Anyways what I’m doing is that I’m sharing the image instead of export which it should not be.

2 hours ago, RaiPanado said:

I only show what happens when I export an image from AP to iPad or gdrive. Anyways what I’m doing is that I’m sharing the image instead of export which it should not be.

When you Export an image, the Files screen shows 'Add' not 'Select', so your statement is a little confusing? Also, those 'untitled' Files in your screen shot are not showing a file size as would be expected if they were image files. (See attached pic when browsing an image in Files app).

It's hard to help if you don't show what you are trying to do and what steps are you taking on the iPad? A screen recording is usually most helpful as it shows clearly what you are doing. (Turn on Show Touches in AP Settings).

98A57B3E-91F7-4D4A-B811-AE54F76CD66A.jpeg

IPad Pro 10.5 512GB iOS 12.1 Affinity Photo 1.6.11.85 Affinity Design 1.6.4.45