You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Windows Customer Beta - 1.7.0.243

8 hours ago, Gregory St. Laurent said:

that (virtual machines) so I know where you are coming from

I use virtual machines long ago on OS X and Windows, when I was needed some Linux distro. I suppose that's better today, and I have co-worker using some, but I don't really want to do this unless it's the last resort. I suppose today it's as easy to use them as using TeamViewer to use another PC. I wasn't fond of Win 8, and avoided it, and now, since I use Win 10 at work, it wouldn't be so bad to switch, but the offer isn't anymore possible and I'm not in a hurry for my personnal computer.

5 hours ago, Tony77 said:

I also tried on a win 7 home and gives me the same error ...

I'm not sure, I thinks there's a post somewhere in this forum that explain how to generate crash report... but impossible to find it. Does your APhoto application run? It's "only" the Beta that can't run?

1 hour ago, Wosven said:

I'm not sure, I thinks there's a post somewhere in this forum that explain how to generate crash report... but impossible to find it. Does your APhoto application run? It's "only" the Beta that can't run?

Affinity photo 1.6.5 works perfectly ... even the previous beta version 1.7 worked well ... the last two versions do not go

Well, I work with Win 7 Pro and I worked with both 1.7.209 and 1.7.243 a few times. I had no crashes or crashes.

Also, ich arbeite mit Win 7 Pro und ich habe sowohl mit 1.7.209 als auch mit 1.7.243 einige Male gearbeitet. Dabei hatte ich keine Abstürze oder Crashes.

Gruß
Guzzi

Windows 10 Prof.; Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481, Beta 1.8.0.532

On 2/16/2019 at 11:49 AM, Tony77 said:

Affinity Photo Windows Customer Beta - 1.7.0.243 does not work

How can you solve?

aphoto.JPG

We've discovered a problem with Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4.6.2. We're investigating it now, but if you upgrade to .NET 4.7 or later, the issue should be resolved.

Thanks Mark Ingram works.

only one thing I tried to merge two night photos and I do not align the images using the perspective mode keeping checked aligns images .... it does so only with the scale wheel mode translates .... while in version 1.6 he does it either way.

If I have to open another topic let me know

5 hours ago, Tony77 said:

Thanks Mark Ingram works.

only one thing I tried to merge two night photos and I do not align the images using the perspective mode keeping checked aligns images .... it does so only with the scale wheel mode translates .... while in version 1.6 he does it either way.

If I have to open another topic let me know

I'm glad that you can work again. It seems like this was caused by updating our version of Visual Studio. The latest version is compiling code which is causing a crash at startup. Though the crash only occurs in 4.6.2, and not in 4.7.

Yes, please create a new topic.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.