You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Good afternoon all. I have a problem that is really, only mildly irritating. When creating objects and duplicating them, there appears to be separation between each object. If I export it out as a PDF, for example, the separations are gone. Like I said, it's really not that big of an issue, just more of an irritation for myself. I'll attach a couple of files for you to check out. Many thanks in advance!

lines.png

Test.pdf

• Staff

Hi hummboxx,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
If the squares are all pixel aligned - which is the case of your file (no non-integer values) - the file should be rendered correctly at 100% zoom (and multiples). At arbitrary zoom levels it may display the thin lines you see due to antialiasing/resampling for screen. This is expected. It doesn't affect exported files as you have seen.

Hello MEB,

Thank you for your reply. I figured as much and truly appreciate your input. I will state that, I do thoroughly enjoy using Affinity Designer and Photo. I have been slowly incorporating it into our workflow at my job and designing vehicle wraps with it. It takes some getting use to for laying out designs onto vehicle templates, but I am slowly getting there.