Hello Dan C I did some testing with a RAW file, and using the extension it shortly shows "edit your document in Affinity" and it proceeds as expected and opens the Photo in Affinity Photo However it changes the aspect ratio ! Let me explain. I shoot with a Panasonic G80 and use the Panasonic Lumix Vario 14-140 mm zoomlens. The camera is a four-third camera, however I always shoot in a 3:2 aspect ratio (in camera setting). Now the strange thing: When using the extension "edit in Affinity.." the aspect ratio from the camera is ignored. So it defaults to the aspect ratio 4:3 in stead of the camera setting 3:2. However when I use the Apple Photo's function "edit with" and then choose Affinity Photo Beta, the aspect ratio 3:2 is preserved.   In the present Affinity the aspect ratio is alway preserved as set in the camera. Using the other extensions from Affinity Beta, the aspect ratio is preserved as well.  Keeping the aspect ratio from the camera settings is very important for me. Helas I did notice that even DXO-lab (and some others I am experimenting with)  doesn't keep the aspect ration as set with this camera. (with my former G7 using the same lens this was no issue) I hope, in the end, keeping the right aspect ratio, as set in the camera, will be available in the version 1.7 By the way if I find some other anomalies where can I report them (I noticed for instance that the extension Develop started up Affintiy-develop but wasn't able to write back to Apple Photo's)