You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher beta - closing down

• 2 weeks later...

Windows 10 Pro Beta version 249.Experiencing quite a few crashes (program shutting down), especially when switching pages or scrolling through the document. 

This happened with a 32 page document but also with a 12 page document. Both documents contain a lot of pictures - Embedded in the 32 page, Linked in the 12 page.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, haakoo said:

Did you update to the latest beta version?
Maybe it will work as intended and make sure to reset the program (ctrl+ clicking the program icon)

Hi - yes I tried it yesterday and today and just tried the ctrl+ too but still the same :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi cctheatre,

Apologies we never got back to you.

The file was logged and was slightly corrupted (due to a previous bug), we believe the bugs that lead to this happening are all dealt with now, so if you were to start a new file I would be very surprised if you encounter this issue again (if you do, we would love to know what steps you took with the file before it started happening).

I've asked the developers if they can fix the file and get it back to you, but it might take a bit of time to do this (if it is possible), i'll let you know.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.