You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Adding new pages/Odd Even Fields reverse

I have a document that uses a Master A with page# and Section fields. These fields show up on each page of the document with fields on the left for even pages and fields on the right for odd pages. I added a single page in the middle of a 2-page section which pushed the remaining pages forward. So the blank recto (odd) page was added. This page was mistakenly internally marked as dexter (even) and so the Master fields were in the wrong place. By re -applying the Master to the affected pages (2 of them) the problem was resolved. I had done this two times with a different set of pages and the same mistake happened. However, it seems apparent that APub lost its way during that exercise and probably needs a looking into. Using 1.7.0.238 on a Mac High Sierra 10.13.6.

Happens here too on 10.12.6. No matter if I add page to left or right the later pages have the Master Page applied on a per page basis, not a spread basis.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.