You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher crashes during text frame editing in master pages

Hello,

My first bug report here, so I'll start with a "thank you" for a great software so far! After 20 years with Adobe I'm really happy to see something new like this on the market!

As the title suggests, I made Publisher crash during textframe editing in a master page. Here's what I did:

1. I created a workdoc to test out some functions and created an A master spread with text frames.
  2. Doubleclicked on the starting page in the Pages panel to be able to start working with my layout.
  3. From my Google Doc with 80 k characters, I pasted them into the empty textframe, then expanded to 39 pages with autoflow.
  4. Then I created a number of typographic styles.
  5. In the Master Pages panel, I copied the A master pages to a B set and resized the textframe. So far no problems!
  6. Then I attempted to create an anterior textframe by "flowing backwards", i.e. expanding the linked textframe backwards with the blue arrow (see picture with ugly red circle).
  7. Publisher then crashes. The issue is reproducible and happens every time I do it.

image.png.f59ef5004a412f7413537d6fd41a79a6.png

Thanks,

/Chris

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.