AlenaMason

Turns vector into a raster

I have a problem in use Affinity Designer on IPad. When saving the image, in any format, the advantages if the vector are lost! Image becomes raster! I tried to open in different program, in Photoshop, Corel, Illustrator, it’s useless! Please, help me, what to do?

It sounds like your ear Exportings not Saving? Perhaps you could post a screen recording showing what is happening?

IPad Pro 10.5 512GB iOS 12.1 Affinity Photo 1.6.11.85 Affinity Design 1.6.4.45

Hi AlenaMason,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Are you using any Layer Effects (which are all rasterised on export no matter the format) or blend modes not supported in the output/exported format? Those are common reasons vectors get rasterised on export. If you attach the file as requested by Gabriel we will be able to tell you what's the cause.

It does not seem to like the transparency on your gradient. Try to export it as SVG or PDF -  For export, and under " Rasterize" select "nothing". This should work :)

It seems that Photoshop fails to open the PDF, but Illustrator, our software and even Acrobat open the PDF as vector and not raster. 

I suggest you log this with Adobe and see why they open it as Raster and not Vector.