I often like to check the 35mm equivalent focal length. This appears in EXIF "All" but not in "Summary". Can I choose what goes in the summary? I don't need to see author or copyright.

Thanks, Jim

Hi Jim :)

Unfortunately it's not currently possible to change which data fields show in the 'Summary' category, although this has been requested previously on our forums before and is something we may implement in the future.

I'm moving this thread to Feature Requests and Feedback for our devs to see and consider!

1 hour ago, IndigoMoon said:

Are you sure? I can't see it in the latest build. o.O

Me, neither (on Windows). It's in All, but not in Summary.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.145), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404

Ok, I see. So we still have to wait for Windows...

@smadell Btw, using the new lens correction filter. Is the camera already preselected on Mac or only the focal length as on Windows?

I almost never do my Raw development in AP, so I can’t tell you from memory. I will check this out tomorrow morning, and get back to this thread.

I just developed a Raw file in the AP Beta. Here's the Lens Correction filter from after the development. The camera, lens, and focal length are correctly identified.

1669674212_lenscorrectionfilter.jpeg.e331d711179e08eb1a148ad3175e54b5.jpeg

Thank you smadell!

I've tried it again, and it works also with my newer cameras. But my old Canon 20D with all lenses won't be identified, even though it is in the list. However the focal length is correct.