You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sometimes histogram is unresponsive...

Sometimes when I wait a minute or so the histogram will 'snap' back to life, responding as it should.  But not always.  These screenshots were taken about ten minutes after entering the Tone Map Persona.  Let me know if the attached files are too closely cropped - the thumbnails are missing the histogram.

Update:  As I was typing this, the histogram finally came around - not sure if this is a bug, or if the software has a harder time with some photos than others.  Any help or enlightenment appreciated!

B.

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 20.43.19.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 20.42.19.png

• Staff

Hey LevelB,

It will likely depend on the size of the image, however I'm using a 500mb image and it takes a second or two for the histogram to update. It really shouldn't be taking 10 minutes :o 

What spec is your machine? I'm using a 2017 MacBook Pro which is decent but not the best. I've tested it on a late 2013 iMac and that was about the same...

• Staff

Thanks—that's a better spec than the iMac I tested it on. Is it just that image that takes a while or do others take just as long? If you think it is just that image (or any similarly sized images) can you upload a copy here, please?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.