Goldblacc

How to save png file without background.

Hey!

If you create a new document select "transparent background".

Or if you have already a document go to the document setup dialog > colour > select transparent backgound.

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/chrissmere

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrissmere 

7 minutes ago, Goldblacc said:

how can i save a transparent image in affinity design. I don't want to save the image with the background color?

Make sure that you have your document setup to have a transparent background. You can select that while creating it using File > New or later using File > Document Setup... on the Color tab of the dialog.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.356), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.7.3.475 Beta