You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problems with blurry export

I am having problems with exporting a logo from Publisher - the text in particular is blurry - and the last time I exported I got a problem with a flattening off of one of the letters (second C in the word ACACIA).

I have read through the advice given to others with similar problems but not managed to resolve it. I've tried JPG and PNG exports with just about every setting possible, and still running into problems. I have more need for the PNG version but do also need a useable JPG.

I am not especially experienced with publishing software so I would really appreciate advice aimed at beginner level!

Acacia Final_editable text curves.afpub

ACACIA test PNG RGB 16 bit.png

Acacia test PNG.png

Acacia test JPG.jpg

As you say, the exported images look fine. The screen-grab from MS Photos is of reduced resolution and is not really comparable. What does it look like at 100%?

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

I think Microsoft Office may be causing the problem. The exported images still look blurry on my screen viewed in Microsoft Photo at 100% or smaller and blurry if I insert images into MS Publisher. Really not sure how to correct this one!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.