You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Windows 10 OS, Affinity Publisher build 1.7.0.238

I 2 page document with various links. When I export to PDF some ot the links work properly some go to the wrong place and some don't work at all. One that goes to an anchor works. The second one that goes to an anchor doesn't work. The first one that goes to a file works correctly. The next one doesn't work, there is a target area (where the pointer turns to a hand) below the second one but, it goes to the wrong file. The next one doesn't work, target area is below it and does go to the right file. The next link to an anchor doesn't work, On the second page is the anchor that does work, it goes to the first page. The next one is supposed to go to a file but, it goes to the same anchor as the link just above it. The next one is supposed to go to a file, does nothing. One for email doesn't work. The one that is supposed to go to a URL goes to a file. From what I can tell I have everything correct in the hyperlinks studio. I've attached the file but, not the local files that I linked to.

hyperlink test.afpub

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.