You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

not showing in Ap but shows in Lr5 & Win10

in lr5 and win10 I have an unwanted stroke line as marked in image 2 and enlarged in image 3 
There is no stroke line showing in Ap -- Image 1 is the Ap screenshot 
Turning off layers makes no difference. Some layers have been deleted
I did end up with quite a few layers --- there may have been a program crash (or 2 :( ) during the editing (??) 
More of a mystery than importance to me
Cheers
For IT "wizzkidz" --- 2 things I have not been able to adapt to not having is a smart brush, and not been able to adjust brush sizes with the scroll wheel .
I'm dreaming of the next Ap version having  both! :) . But scroll wheel is #1 --- Please! 
1876470158_Apstr1.thumb.jpg.5b951009578d57dd3fee04dd3f950536.jpg230562141_apstr2.jpg.370f171d7a0d3161b9b3474bb8243f6e.jpg2025839213_Apstr3.thumb.jpg.1ccd32284797d268e4f8509a71796408.jpg 

upload the file Ian, so we can take a look I have Lightroom but a later version and I'm on Mac so might see a difference.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Thanks 1stdefence -- "upload the file'' (??) 
  I have likely deleted all but the original and new edit --- Sorry  . I will play around and see if I can make it happen again 

I have a feeling the line could be part of a deleted (unclicked) Fx outline (plus shadow???) around the original file . As I said, I did a lot of fiddling around  with different ideas however that doesn't explain why the line is not on the re-saved Ap file but still shows on the saved win/lr5 file. 
This is a re-edit just to see what happens -- no dramas at all but it was a far simpler edit 

201902  026-1-1.jpg

If a computer can make you think you're crazy it will, I have loads of people say "it did it 5 minutes ago, honest" computer thinks "mission accomplished, muhaha!" :D

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

While have you online; could you explain forum notifications?
sometimes I get an email (as requested), sometimes I get told only when I open the forum, and sometime like this thread I get no notification . Yep; I did click follow but after submitting ;) 
The "notify me of replies" is ticked and green at the bottom of this panel

As for the annoying stroke line --- just file it in the "annoying box" until the problem is mentioned again by someone else :)

I get notified when Safari is open and I'm logged into the forum but I'm on Mac. I get emails too that show an alert in the notification bar but I've never paid it much mind to be honest.