dmstraker

Anyone going to the NEC Photo Show in March?

I'll be at the Photography Show on Tuesday 19th March, if anyone wants to catch up.

A tip: you can get a free trade pass if you are on a camera club committee. All you need to do is go through the pro registration and mention this, giving a club web page that proves it.

Dave Straker

Cameras: Sony A7R2, RX100V

Computers: Win10: Chillblast Photo with i7-3770 + 16Gb RAM + Philips 40in 4K; Surface Pro 4 i5

Favourite word: Aha. For me and for others.

I'm sure you're aware dmstraker, but for anyone else seeing this post Affinity will be at the show, come and see us at stand H151! :)

Most excellent! I've a preview guide but missed the page with you folks on (it's before the map in the middle). I'll most certainly drop by.

Dave Straker

Cameras: Sony A7R2, RX100V

Computers: Win10: Chillblast Photo with i7-3770 + 16Gb RAM + Philips 40in 4K; Surface Pro 4 i5

Favourite word: Aha. For me and for others.

10 minutes ago, dmstraker said:

Most excellent! I've a preview guide but missed the page with you folks on (it's before the map in the middle). I'll most certainly drop by.

Look online instead! ;)

Well NEC isn't on the NEC ... LOL

☛ Affinity Designer 1.6.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.6.7 ◆ OSX El Capitan

When in March is it, 16th-19th March I might be able to get, will check my work diary and see if I can't squeeze it in.

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-12, - iPad2 iOS 9.35 B|  Instagram & Flickr - Affinity Designer (ADe) Tutorials - Affinity Photo (APh) Tutorials - Public Domain Images