You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Anyone going to the NEC Photo Show in March?

I'll be at the Photography Show on Tuesday 19th March, if anyone wants to catch up.

A tip: you can get a free trade pass if you are on a camera club committee. All you need to do is go through the pro registration and mention this, giving a club web page that proves it.

Dave Straker

Cameras: Sony A7R2, RX100V

Computers: Win10: Chillblast i9 Custom + Philips 40in 4K & Benq 23in; Surface Pro 4 i5; iPad Pro 11"

Favourite word: Aha. For me and for others.

• Staff

I'm sure you're aware dmstraker, but for anyone else seeing this post Affinity will be at the show, come and see us at stand H151! :)

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)

Most excellent! I've a preview guide but missed the page with you folks on (it's before the map in the middle). I'll most certainly drop by.

Dave Straker

Cameras: Sony A7R2, RX100V

Computers: Win10: Chillblast i9 Custom + Philips 40in 4K & Benq 23in; Surface Pro 4 i5; iPad Pro 11"

Favourite word: Aha. For me and for others.

10 minutes ago, dmstraker said:

Most excellent! I've a preview guide but missed the page with you folks on (it's before the map in the middle). I'll most certainly drop by.

Look online instead! ;)

Well NEC isn't on the NEC ... LOL

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

When in March is it, 16th-19th March I might be able to get, will check my work diary and see if I can't squeeze it in.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions