You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

UI Font Size Too Small in the Currently Open Files Tabs - 238

Just updated to 238 but now notice that the tabs for the open documents are barely readable due to a VERY small font size. I have the UI Font Size set to Large, but on my iMac 27" I can barely see much less read the names of the open documents in the tabs (normally have multiple docs open). I also noticed that the designation for a modified file now seems to be just an "M" rather than the full "Modified" making it even more difficult to tell when a file is modified. 

Is there any way you can make those tabs have a larger font size, especially when the Pref for UI Font Size is set to Large? Now I am having to constantly zoom the OS in order to select a tab to activate a doc. I am assuming this is a bug/change from previous version of the beta, although I work in APhoto far more often than APub. But I don't remember this being an issue in previous betas. 

Thanks.

--------------------

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020 i7 72GB) • AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
MacBook Pro, 13", M1 2020 • 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
iPad Air 2022

• 1 month later...

Just updated to 270 but the font size is still very small and much smaller than the other user interface font sizes.

Screenshot - small Open Files tab fonts.jpeg

--------------------

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020 i7 72GB) • AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
MacBook Pro, 13", M1 2020 • 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
iPad Air 2022

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.