You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Ten Top Tips for Affinity Photo Volume 2

17 hours ago, Madame said:

Thank you! :)  The tutorial is excellent! 
I just have to point out that it's no sheep, but an alpacca. ;) 

Haha. Well spotted. You are the first. I made the mistake of calling it a sheep once and then for a bit of fun decided to go with it. Saying sheep over and over again to see if anyone would notice.

I took the picture at an alpaca farm. They really are super cute :)

Very useful, but it would have helped to list the topics covered in your introduction to the thread. Otherwise we have to plough through 28 minutes of video to find out.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

On 2/10/2019 at 1:32 PM, John Rostron said:

Very useful, but it would have helped to list the topics covered in your introduction to the thread. Otherwise we have to plough through 28 minutes of video to find out.

Agreed, useful! - I like such tips and tricks things. But for later point a user to it as a reference, a contents overview would be fine to have, so you can say look there it explains and shows how to use that (hidden) feature.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

On 2/9/2019 at 8:41 AM, Scott Williams said:

Here is the second volume of my Ten Top Tips for Affinity Photo.
Hope you guys find it useful :)

Great tutorial! I was like..isn't that an alpaca? lol Seriously though, useful as always and I learned a couple things. The color picker tip is great and the clone stamp tool tip is very cool! And I'm also now wondering why it never occurred to me before to use a color vignette! You have a great voice for tutorials and a cute puppers too! Subscribed!

14 hours ago, v_kyr said:

Agreed, useful! - I like such tips and tricks things. But for later point a user to it as a reference, a contents overview would be fine to have, so you can say look there it explains and shows how to use that (hidden) feature.

You have a good point though I have listed the topics in the description with quick links so you can go to any topic instantly.

6 hours ago, Pariah73 said:

Great tutorial! I was like..isn't that an alpaca? lol Seriously though, useful as always and I learned a couple things. The color picker tip is great and the clone stamp tool tip is very cool! And I'm also now wondering why it never occurred to me before to use a color vignette! You have a great voice for tutorials and a cute puppers too! Subscribed!

Thank you very much. I really love compliments. I am a very shallow person :)

2 hours ago, Scott Williams said:

You have a good point though I have listed the topics in the description with quick links so you can go to any topic instantly.

AFAI can see on Youtube but not here where I looked the vid instead.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2