You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

New future discounts?

Hello, 

I have bought Affinity Photo, Desinger on my Macbook pro, Now i'm on windows. I've purchased Affinity Designer but want to buy Affinity Photo for windows too.. Is there any near future plans for any discount? I"m browsing Affinity store almost trice daily for around a month ... looking for any discount if you guys are offering. 

I googled and found some promo codes, but I dont' see any place where I can put those promos... 

Please help me regarding this. 

Thank you

It is likely that discounts will be offered when the 1.7 beta program for Photo and Designer ends, and they are released officially. But we do not know when Serif will decide the programs are ready to be released.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, jpintos said:

Serif have any plan to make a Good Video Editor and After Effects similar software? I wanna leave totally from the Adobe subscription!!!

yup... missing after effects feel but can't afford adobe anymore. 

6 minutes ago, mfarooqi said:

yup... missing after effects feel but can't afford adobe anymore. 

Yes.. because as a video editor we have Davinci Resolve that is free or the premium version without sucripition... We need a replace for After Effects!!

• Staff
35 minutes ago, jpintos said:

Serif have any plan to make a Good Video Editor and After Effects similar software?

Asked many times and answered with "no plans"

7 minutes ago, mfarooqi said:

I wanna leave totally from the Adobe subscription!!!

Then you may have to replace your subscription with products from more than one other company.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

We often have sales when we launch updates, and 1.7 beta is well underway. You don't need to check our homepage everyday, you could just follow us on facebook or twitter of sign up for our newsletter.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

7 minutes ago, Alberto said:

Same problem here, I have affinity for windows and iOS, but I want for macOS.... I see a lot of pages with "discount codes" but affinity doesn't have any way to add that discount. That pages are scam?

Yes.. i think that is very weird... Maybe affinity remove the option to add discount codes

• Staff
9 minutes ago, Alberto said:

That pages are scam?

Pretty much. There is no way to apply a discount voucher to our standard Affinity shopping basket.

Our legacy range used to offer discounts but those codes never worked for Affinity software. Many of the websites are still shouting about codes that have not worked for years since that old basket system and the legacy Serif accounts were deprecated. We cannot stop them attracting SEO hits, but the dicsounts are all worthless now.

Affinity discount codes are occasionally handed out on physical cards, given to attendees of trade shows and the like where we have a stand, but those cards also have the URL printed on them to redeem the codes.

Also there are some Affinity vouchers included (bundled) with some new hardware to give discount or free software. Those also have a URL to claim the reduced price. If you don't have the new hardware you should not claim the software.

2 minutes ago, jpintos said:

Maybe affinity remove the option to add discount codes

Affinity never had one, www.serif.com did in the basket system for our previous software, which is now legacy and permenantly discounted

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd