Hello,

I have been using my tablet for the second day on Affinity Designer and I have been getting random crashes when sometimes resizing/moving objects, the application crashed only once out of 5 crashes today, but it remained just frozen with the rest of my windows and after few seconds it says my video drivers encountered an error and reset. I thought my drivers were corrupt so I fully reinstalled them, however it seems to be not the issue with drivers but the software itself, any help?

Thank you.

(It's a huion drawing tablet GT-156HD v2)

Edited by Sazails
Specific tablet.

When you reinstalled the drivers, did you originally download them from the manufacture website? The drivers on the tablet may not always be up to date with the OS like the ones that can be downloaded.

If you have done this, then I'm sorry I don't know.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

18 minutes ago, Bri-Toon said:

When you reinstalled the drivers, did you originally download them from the manufacture website? The drivers on the tablet may not always be up to date with the OS like the ones that can be downloaded.

If you have done this, then I'm sorry I don't know.

My tablet drivers were downloaded from the CD, however they have new launcher which updates it depending on which tablet you have. So it's not related to tablet drivers. It is definitely to do with Affinity Designer software. 

(It's a huion drawing tablet GT-156HD v2)

Edited by Sazails
Misunderstanding?

Hi Sazails :)

Could you please confirm, what GPU are you running? Please check your graphics card drivers are fully up to date, as well as your drawing tablet drivers!

We recommend downloading the latest driver from the manufacturers website if possible, as there is a chance the CD drivers provided are partly corrupted.

I had a Huion tablet myself in the past, and that is what I had to do. I'm not saying it's definitely the drivers, but it can't hurt. https://www.huiontablet.com/support/

And I hope it's not the same case with you, but my experience with Huion wasn't too good. There were a lot of compatibility issues, and my tablet didn't even have a serial number. But hey, it might be different for you.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

On 2/9/2019 at 1:44 PM, Dan C said:

Hi Sazails :)

Could you please confirm, what GPU are you running? Please check your graphics card drivers are fully up to date, as well as your drawing tablet drivers!

We recommend downloading the latest driver from the manufacturers website if possible, as there is a chance the CD drivers provided are partly corrupted.

Hi,

I have GTX 1050 ti OC 4gb all up to date with geforce experience so no problems there. Huion drivers for tablet are also updated automatically through the huion launcher. I am going to install windows 10 and see if this issue keeps happening after few days, which will I update/make new post on this. Thank you :).