You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have problem by typing directly some characters in a text frame. It is apostroph (') and tilde (~). Apostroph gives (›) instead and I need to type tilde twice (or type once and then spacebar). When I type twice I get two tilde characters. I have checked other characters and everything looks ok. I am using a desktop computer on windows10 and a swiss-french keyboard.

Yes, for tilde I get them. So it is not a specific problem for AF Publisher. But the apostroph is still a real problem !!! As you mention you have similar problems with other characters. Hoping someone from developers team will take that problem in account. Otherwise we will have to post on another forum.

The mark that you get when you type ' looks like a close single  quote mark used in some languages. Do you also get ‹ when typing ' before a word?

If so, this looks like the expected behaviour for smart quotes. 

AMD A10-6800K, with Radeon HD Graphics 4100 GHz

8 Gb on Windows 10 64-bit build 17763.316 •  My Free OpenType Fonts

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.