You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Flip Layer Greyed Out in 1.7.0.231 Beta

I needed to flip a layer independently of the canvas. It works in 1.6.5.135 but in the beta release the options under arrange are greyed out. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong. I have attached a couple of screenshots from both programs. Thanks for any help. Geoff Foote

Affinity Photo 1.6.5.135 .png

Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.0.231 .png

Thanks to both of you for your prompt reply. I didn't realise there was a change from version 1.6 to the beta. In the former the options are available in view mode. Just tried it in move mode & it worked fine. Thanks again, Geoff

1 hour ago, footeg said:

Thanks to both of you for your prompt reply. I didn't realise there was a change from version 1.6 to the beta. In the former the options are available in view mode. Just tried it in move mode & it worked fine. Thanks again, Geoff

Your correct, they changed it. I just checked this out after reading your post. In 1.6 you can access those commands in View mode. Must have been a bug in 1.6

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.