You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

All done in Publisher (+AD+AP)

Nice work.
I have some comments, if that's okay...
* I can't see the gears on the front page - either the 2D or 3D ones - "running smoothly". Some of them look like they would grind and others aren't connected. But don't feel too bad about this, the UK Mint produced coins with similar issues a while back;
* I don't think you need to use the "Page" word in the page numbers, pretty much everyone knows what they are;
* I like the 'gold' colour, very smart and professional;
* Pages 2, 3, maybe 5&6, 10, 11, 15, maybe 17&18, 20 and probably 21&22 don't need a page number;
* On the pages where you have a horizontal split between text and image, the text looks a bit too near the images to me;
* The steps on the image on page 2 make the text more difficult to read;
* The overall typeface choice looks good to me, especially the good clear body text;
* The box behind the text on page 2 is too big, the padding inside is too big, and the 'gap' at the bottom of the text is too big;
* The image on pages 7&8 is a bit too 'busy', there's a bit too much going on;
* I've noticed quite a few grammar/wording issues that would cause problems with an English audience, but that might not matter to you;
* The text over the image on page 17 isn't very clear, it's not immediately clear that it's not part of the image like the other text;
* The back page is a bit bare, maybe put a lightened and blurred image as background (you're paying to have it printed so you might as well have something on it)
All-in-all though, a nice draft document. Some issues that need a bit of thought/fixing but a good start.

P.S. You might get more replies to this if you put it in the Showcase section instead of a discussion section.