paulscoloradophotography

Affinity Photo Crashes on every attempt to use it

It don't matter what I do with it, the stupid thing crashes. and crashes randomly from the starting of it to opening of files to using a new layer or any other attempt at something and the error keeps reading something different., Does your software not work on Windows 10?

How do you expect people to buy this kind of crap when it is completely useless.

If this does not get fixed I will delete it and pass the info to everyone I know who is interested in this program that it doesn't work. Totally ridiculous to create something as unreliable as this

4 times I tried to open various photos and every time I get an error before it crashes. Explain why it's something different every time?

just tried a 5th time and the same thing happened. That is 5 out of 5 attempts

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

20 hours ago, paulscoloradophotography said:

It don't matter what I do with it, the stupid thing crashes. and crashes randomly from the starting of it to opening of files to using a new layer or any other attempt at something and the error keeps reading something different., Does your software not work on Windows 10?

How do you expect people to buy this kind of crap when it is completely useless.

If this does not get fixed I will delete it and pass the info to everyone I know who is interested in this program that it doesn't work. Totally ridiculous to create something as unreliable as this

4 times I tried to open various photos and every time I get an error before it crashes. Explain why it's something different every time?

just tried a 5th time and the same thing happened. That is 5 out of 5 attempts

Do you really think threatening will help? I don't think I would have included that statement if I was needing help. While Serif has been around for several years, their Affinity Apps are very new, built from scratch. GabrialM posted a possible fix, which seems to indicate a problem with outdated graphic drivers. That would not be Serif/Affinity's fault. FYI, I have been using AP on Win10 for a little over a year, and not had those issues.

Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123, Beta 1.7.0.243; Win10 Home Version:1803, Build: 17134.706: Intel i7-4770, 3.40GHz, 16GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 645