How do i change page size for all pages, i.e. if i created something in 6" x 9" but want to upsize to larger dimension, i.e. 8" x 10".

This is what I'm going now:

--> right click on page | spread properties

--> Scaling tab -> select rescale and resample = bilinear (is that best choice? i think so, looks ok so far!)

--> Dimensions tab -> edit dimensions settings and click OK.

it is okay with a 3 page document but not a 100 page book!! Any faster way to batch this? (I've tried to edit settings for spreads and document but it only changes for the one page that is featured on my screen.)

Also: let me know if i'm missing a thread. I've searched all the keywords i can think of, but am not finding anything about this! THANKS.

2 hours ago, Ariana M said:

How do i change page size for all pages, i.e. if i created something in 6" x 9" but want to upsize to larger dimension, i.e. 8" x 10".

This is what I'm going now:

--> right click on page | spread properties

--> Scaling tab -> select rescale and resample = bilinear (is that best choice? i think so, looks ok so far!)

--> Dimensions tab -> edit dimensions settings and click OK.

it is okay with a 3 page document but not a 100 page book!! Any faster way to batch this? (I've tried to edit settings for spreads and document but it only changes for the one page that is featured on my screen.)

Also: let me know if i'm missing a thread. I've searched all the keywords i can think of, but am not finding anything about this! THANKS.

Hello @Ariana M,

look at 'File > Spread Setup...'. There you can choose if you want to apply the changes to 'Current Spread', 'All Spreads' or 'Selected Spreads'. You find these choices in the top left of the window.

d.

Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 (beta 1.7.0.258) - Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 (beta 1.7.0.258) - Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.1.39 - Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77    ...    Affinity Publisher beta 1.7.0.270

Windows 10 (1803) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

5 hours ago, dominik said:

Hello @Ariana M,

look at 'File > Spread Setup...'. There you can choose if you want to apply the changes to 'Current Spread', 'All Spreads' or 'Selected Spreads'. You find these choices in the top left of the window.

d.

Thank you Dominik!

I still had to edit any stand alone pages (not part of spread, ie. first and last page) and master pages are unchanged, but all the master page content that was applied to main spreads DID resize as intended. Thanks very much!