You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

White field

• Staff

Hi larsh,

Any idea where the field is from? You're in Dark UI and that field is white and I can't think where a white field would be present in Dark UI... It almost looks like a tooltip box due to its sharp edges, but they should also be black.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I don´t understand it. But this fields are fixed too in a PDF in Vorschau, only Quitt Apu deletes them, if there is one, sometimes. It is not a problem for me. Reg. lars

t4.jpeg

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

Thanks Chris, I´m sorry never to see them coming up. If I see it it is there. Clear, they are left or above and look a little as the fields of the menus. My hidden mac menu is on the left but this fields with the writing are a little bit round as you know. The place where they come out says nothing to me. Above in APu I use the image field to choose images...

If I work with APu most time Capture One (11) is in the background and Finder. You know what happens in its menus on this places.

But, Chris, it is not a problm for me. If my system is the only one... So what.

What I want to do is to deinstall APu completly to make it new. I deleted the app and the folder in the hidden library. But the new installed app knows what I worked with before. Where are the setting files to remember that, please? Reg. lars 

Hi, Chris. After I deleted the app and all files Affinity and Serif (without the one may be include the license) and loaded up the whole app new from your HP there were no more white fields. But it was not a long time, and today comes the new part .249. We will see... Regards, lars

• 1 month later...

Hi Chris. Only to inform you, there was a white field again. I saw it in Publisher .283. If moved the Publisher field, the white field stand still. To hide Publisher it moves away, but awake Publisher again, the wf came back. To stop it with Q ends it. I made some screenshots before... May be it is a problem of my system. Funny. Reg. lars

210254849_whitefield.jpeg.92e4a5a2c7e7dccc1f6985ba866d5f81.jpeg 720575423_whitefield2.thumb.jpeg.88e8bc3781b9c1bb544a73f7e0b06f61.jpeg

@larsh: are you sure these white fields only appears while working in APub? I think I have seen similar things happening in Finder while drag and dropping tabs between windows. I think that happened while working with a connected non-retina external display to my retina MBP. I had to restart Finder to get rid of them. That happened already before APub was in beta.

Somehow, I think this is more graphic card related. I would try to switch between openGL and Metal. Whatever settings you have in APub, try the other.

Hi, I don´t know anything or nothing about it. All is possible... The wf I only saw in APub. There is no external display, but what you say may be the problem. Long time it didn´t happen, after the mac was restarted. Is it this if you say: restart finder? A little ghost in the system like that is not so bad. Best, lars

• 3 weeks later...

Now I indentified one field. It is like post February 6. It was stable for a while: with active Afpub, with hide... But suddenly by active Afpub came up in it: Werkzeug für elliptische Bilderrahmen, as to see above it belongs to. And then it went on normally. I like them! lars

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.