You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The History Of Interactive Computer Graphics and Animations

• 3 months later...

Very busy writing part 5 inbetween other (commercial) projects. Trying to fit the last mayor developments in the history of interactive computer graphics into the last two blog-articles now!

As a small flash back in the mean time on the previous part with an item about inverse kinematics, as I just recorded new demo-videos of some interactives on touch screens: 
There really is no better way in experiencing the difference between Forward Kinematics and Inverse Kinematics than with an interactive on a touch screen! 😀

Stay tuned and watch this space. Part 5 will be pretty interesting too and things were more and more moving towards and centralizing on the web during that period of time! 😎

• 5 weeks later...

Yes! Part 5 just went live. The era of Pixar, the beginning of mayor software packages, moving forward towards interactives and animations on the internet! 😎

Now that the second wave of the pandemic had arrived, we better have something interesting and full of content to read as well!

Enjoy it everybody, hope you have as much fun reading as I had researching, writing and illustrating it! 
After this part there will be only one more part (part 6) to complete this series I've been working on since 2017 with preperation, research, organising, reading, illustrating, writing etc.! Collect them all 😉

Thanks a lot everybody for liking and (positively) commenting on previous parts! It motivates me to keep on writing quality blogs!

English: The History of Interactive Computer Graphics - Part 5
Dutch: De Geschiedenis van Interactieve Computergraphics - Deel 5

hoablog-pixar-luxo-jr.jpg.051c8fa800aeddefb284bc4bf5e21191.jpg

@Alfred  @Madame  @Roger C  @Wosven  @GarryP  @A_B_C  @WatcherMagic  @John Rostron  @Renzatic  @dutchshader  @CLC  @SrPx  @haakoo  @telemax