Beck

Rough and pixelated edges of logo when export to PNG, PDF, JPEG

Hi,

I have spent hours trying to figure out why the edges on this logo when exported become rough & pixelated. The logo will be used for print & web - I have tried multiple Document Settings including; Type: Web - 1280 px by 800 px 72 DPI & 300 DPI, Type: Print - 2000px, 3000px - 300 DPI. All coming out distored, pixelated or with black lines. 

I have also tried to rasterize which didnt work. Is there something I am missing here? Document set up quality? I'm stuck! I just need clean crisp edges on the logo. 

I have attached images of Affinity view screen with 100% zoom along with image of exported PNG, PDF & JPG

Thanks! 

affinityview-logo.PNG

JPG-export.PNG

PDF-export.PNG

PNG-export.PNG

@Beck Affinity/Callum can give you a link to their dropbox if you don't want to upload your commercial work to a public forum.

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad2 iOS 9.35 B|  

Instagram & Flickr - Affinity Designer (ADe) Tutorials - Affinity Photo (APh) Tutorials - Public Domain Images

Hello, 

I have the same problem with my iPad Version of Affinity Photo. I've masked a pixel layer via a vector layer by dragging the pixel layer ontop of it, it's now a child of the vector layer. The edges look smooth and perfect in affinity photo on the iPad and also when I use the PSD Export. All ways (persona -> slice, File -> Export) to export a PNG-24 result in these strange edges. Almost looks like a bad PNG-8.

Thanks!

190205–md9xd.jpg

@graphorama I havent heard back on here sorry. 

@callum would i still be able to share my work with you to see if we could find a solution to the problem?

Thanks! :)

Any update on this issue - I am still waiting for some advice or assistance from someone 

Thanks!