Sign in to follow this  
DavidDoesAffinity

Straight lines 10x too thick?

This may well be user error but a search hasn't pointed me towards an answer. I have used an old Quark for the odd bits of DTP I do, for  many years.

Using last weeks update, I drew 2x 5cm parallel lines -2pt, to "highlight" some text. Displays correctly but prints like its 30pt and a dash looks like a string of sausages.

i

EDIT: THIS WAS USER ERROR- lines deleted and replaced and now print OK. I will try to recreate sometime.

3 hours ago, DavidDoesAffinity said:

-2pt,

How can a line be -2pt thick? Isn't 0pt the smallest width a line can have?

Can you show a screenshot including the context menu for one of the lines, and perhaps provide a .afpub file that demonstrates the problem?

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.145), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404

NOT minus 2 pt it was a badly placed dash.:( I will sort out some screenshots later with the main content removed

UPDATE - started from scratch and all OK- then removed and replaced original lines and all now OK. No idea what I had done wrong but will try to recreate when time permits.