Chris Van Cleve

Affinity.Graphics is LIVE!

I have had reports that both sets of your brushes only work in the beta. It’s the downside of using the betas. 

Journey forth my friend, by body if needs be...

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.14 beta || USB Keyboard, Wireless Trackpad, Wacom Intous 3 Tablet

We just added a Discussion menu item with links to these forums and the other places we're aware of that talk about Affinity products, short of Facebook groups.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.14 beta || USB Keyboard, Wireless Trackpad, Wacom Intous 3 Tablet

You can now view resources from newest to oldest, number of downloads, or number of favorites!

7 hours ago, WatcherMagic said:

This site looks amazing! I'm definitely going to put some stuff up here eventually :)

Thanks! We can't wait for you to put some stuff up. :)