You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity.Graphics is LIVE!

Chris Van Cleve

You read that right. The Affinity.Graphics web site is LIVE! As an added bonus, you can join us on Slack for Affinity related conversation and announcements of new releases on the site. We have more features we're working on to add even more value for you, but we didn't want to hold up the release of the site any longer.

You will find 9 updated and 10 new resources from DreamScape Visionery, LLC with more on the way soon. Help us populate the site with more resource offerings! Reach out to your favorite resource creators and ask them to put their offerings on the site. If you're a resource creator yourself, what are you waiting for? Hit that Submit a Resource button! We want to see the site and community grow and rival offerings for other, inferior, products. ;)

Come visit the site and let us know what improvements you would like to see. Use the feedback button to let us know of any problems you encounter on the site or any suggestions you may have. We look forward to seeing you there soon! https://affinity.graphics/

Thanks,

The Affinity.Graphics Resources Team

Journey forth my friend, by body if needs be...

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.14 beta || USB Keyboard, Wireless Trackpad, Wacom Intous 3 Tablet

I was looking forward to a browse but all I get is the following when trying to access any resource page.

Tested with different browsers on Windows 8 and Windows 10

error500.jpg

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Same here sadly, still awaiting confirmation email after registering.  Never mind.  Thank you and keep up the good work.  It will be a great source once the gremlins are sorted out.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800 X. Nvidia GeForce RTX3060 64Gb Ram
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for Windows • Windows 11 (23H2 build 22631 3235) Home
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for iPad Pro 10.5  • iPad OS 17.3.1

Sorry for the viewing problem and thank you for your patience. A last-minute security fix brought a bug along with it that we missed. It should be working now.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.14 beta || USB Keyboard, Wireless Trackpad, Wacom Intous 3 Tablet

Still awaiting an activation email to confirm registration.  Cheers John

Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for Windows • Windows 11 (23H2 build 22631 3235) Home

Odd.  Have you checked your spam folder? Several people have successfully created an account. DM me your email address you used and I will look and see if it even made it into our system. 

Did you register recently or several hours ago? Our mail provider had an issue this morning that was preventing the emails. If it was some time ago, DM me your email or username for the site and i’ll get you activated!

Never mind. Just saw your DMs. You are activated. I’m. Or sure why you didn’t get the email. 

Thank you.  Look forward to visiting the site.  Great work

Although I registered two days ago...and I am able to d/l from the site, when I try to login I get a message saying the account has not been activated. 

I have checked my email , and also my junk folder, but have received nothing back.  I guess as long as I can d/l  it's OK, but I should be able to login. 

Our mail host had an outage yesterday and several emails were not delivered. I found your account by your username and activated it. You should be able to log in now.

Just posting to say, Thank you very much for this excellent resource area!  I was able to successfully sign up and register (including receiving the confirmation email!)

However, one problem: in both Designer and Photo, latest releases and Betas, attempting to import "sketchy Brushes" I see the following error message (in both apps):

All ideas/suggestions to resolve this gratefully received.

Jeff

ScreenShot00508.jpg

Edited by emmrecs01
To remove unnecessary image

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

Jeff,

I get an error trying to import the brushes too. Designer says they are in an unknown format. I will let the creator of the brushes know and see if she can update them.

10 minutes ago, Pariah73 said:

Thank you for making a site for Affinity resources!

You're welcome! Hopefully, it takes off and really gets used by creators so we all have a great place to find resources for our favorite products!

@Angelize and @Chris Van Cleve

Following the download and install of the latest Beta of AD (build 221) I can now install those brushes successfully, in the Beta, but not the release version.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.