You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Possible bug using Text Wrap text function.  Build 227 doesn't want to display text enwrapped in a Group.  See attached pdf for more detail.

Also as a side complaint, the program response to the keyboard is very erratic- missed and added characters - only on publisher

Amd Bulldozer 6 core with 16 GB Ram.

Graphics Chipset: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series

Bug Report.pdf

I will try to reproduce it for you.  Publisher seems to be  behaving better today after "patch Tuesday" windows event.  I discovered a better work around than I initially used -  if you select the text and rasterize it first, then group it with the graphic you want to caption, it works well.

Kudos to the coder who sorted out the tables features.  It works very well on, at least, my machine.  Putting on my Nostradamus hat, this is going to be a great product.

I'll be darned if I can reproduce it exactly now- shows you the power of Win10 Patch Tuesday.  I did find a characteristic to this process that might be related (please see the attached afpub).  I will try to remember to save the afpub of any problems.  I tend to use PDF files for content retention because of beta software file structure "malleability" problems.

Bug Report Followup.afpub

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.