You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Mask : Drag and Drop Copy ???

Hello Team !

Wanted to know if it is possible to make it possible for us to make simple or easy mask/Layer copy within the layer studio by simply holding CMD+Drag to the needed/desired layer.
This is a missing functionality that will help a lot.

Actually the only way to make that is to right click-Copy then paste ... which is ... too much work !

By making it possible to click on the mask/layer (i'm more thinking about mask here) then drag it above or below but in the place we want it to be copied and just drop it where we want to see it duplicated and auto pasted, we would save a lot of time and avoid too much click, right click etc.

How many of us here want so badly to make their workflow more quicker/smoother then it is right now ? Please drop a Like or +1 and even tell here how you would want the Dev's to actually implement it (maybe I've missed some other aspects of how this could be)

Blessings !

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.