You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Here is a little bit of design work that I did tonight

ClimbnRox

Try using different shapes like the cog shape, the pie shape, the donut shape and the cloud shape. Also try turning on snapping and snap everything to the centre of the document.

For fun I copied your design a bit using the shapes I mentioned above.

Have fun and watch some of the tutorials, you'll be amazed how quickly you pick stuff up.

Extreme Logo Design.afdesign

231469920_ScreenShot2019-02-03at21_44_37.png.065dbb61b944fc2da641911e02d4123e.png

A tip

• Holding shift + cmd (Ctrl On Windows)  keeps the shape "square" (i.e height 10 width 10) and will get bigger from its centre.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

2 hours ago, ClimbnRox said:

The middle image was the original logo! And that is what most likely will be used but was having some fun adding to the original. Im a newbie, give me a break

Then, as a newbie, you should be open to critique, which is what @JohnSnr was doing.

You can argue with the critique and don't agree with it which is fine, as long as in a constructive way and with valid arguments, nonetheless getting feedback is the best way to improve.

Also, never take for granted that people will respond to what you post: even if it's a short response, it takes time to look at your work and analyze its weakness and strength. In other words, someone paid attention to you, which is a valuable thing.

Andrew
-
Win10 x64 AMD Threadripper 1950x, 64GB, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD + 2TB, dual GTX 1080ti
Dual Monitor Dell Ultra HD 4k P2715Q 27-Inch

Easy Easy Easy Verysame! Now that I read my reply again it did seem a little snotty. Not the way I meant it at all. The reason I post my work on here is for the criticism. I am new to designer and have really found a love for this great affordable program. All criticism is welcome and praise is appreciated LOL. 

3 hours ago, ClimbnRox said:

Easy Easy Easy Verysame! Now that I read my reply again it did seem a little snotty. Not the way I meant it at all. The reason I post my work on here is for the criticism. I am new to designer and have really found a love for this great affordable program. All criticism is welcome and praise is appreciated LOL. 

I'm really glad to hear that. We all have always something to learn, let's keep the conversation open I'm sure we can all benefit from that ;)

Andrew
-
Win10 x64 AMD Threadripper 1950x, 64GB, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD + 2TB, dual GTX 1080ti
Dual Monitor Dell Ultra HD 4k P2715Q 27-Inch