TEcHNOpls

Strange redraw issues

Hi, once again I'm having issues with redraws in one of my files.

image.png.55db3af0ca98a440d2bf96e88880945e.png

This is a levels adjustment layer with screen blending mode, and a 2%flow brush. But this works on in other images, so I assume it's more or an issue with some other layers present too.

image.thumb.png.dfd4314106f159f291e0b6e6b18705a8.png

OFC, I can provide you with the original file if need be.

ps. I also tried deselecting a few times, since I remember there were some issues with that too.

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night, and I work all day..."

Amature camera user, Adobe avoider. Still missing: HLS improvements, Raw development with sidecars, Gradient list in gradient layer/tool. Do want: Liquefy as Layer.

Hey TEcHNOpls,

Would you mind uploading the file to this private Dropbox link, please? The file looks a bit too complex to make from scratch and I'm not guaranteed to do everything the same :)  Thank you.

Uploading right now. Should be in half an hour or so.

Amature camera user, Adobe avoider. Still missing: HLS improvements, Raw development with sidecars, Gradient list in gradient layer/tool. Do want: Liquefy as Layer.

I've managed to reproduce this. I've also stripped all but the efx group and the bottom pixel layer and it's still doing it. It looks like a combination of having the 4 adjustments and filters together in a group. I'll do some more poking and log it—sorry about that, it's a right pain to work on the file when it's doing this :( 

No problem, that's what beta is for. I'm glad I can help :)

Hi,

in latest beta I was able to see this issue again AND one more, in another file, enabling/disabling a layer (shadows/highlights) can cause parts or all image to become transparent. Zooming in fixes the issue, but only if I zoom enough.

Fun observation: I wanted to take a screen shot, used Snipping tool, but then the error stopped happening, so I moved the tool to the other screen and it started to appear randomly (parts of image became chekerboard when turning the layer) and when I turned of snipping tool, the issue was only happening on whole image (no random patches, whole image is checkerboards).

image.png.64b380dccbceab882fc113515677df30.png

image.png.aa1703d49a4dab9e2b1bc65cdc6efbb9.png

Still happening in .251 !

tbh, it get's to such a bad state, sometimes I can't work on a photo at all.