You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Unable to export the work, the export window will not show up...

Made 25 pages manual. When i try CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-S or export from menu - freeze. Well, seems like modal is active, but shows nothing. No export tabs. and ofc im unable to close it and get "under" the modal layer, to continue work or anything... have to kill the app. If i try in other documents, works fine. So if any of devs wants the file, ill send it privatly, as im not authorized to send the content to wide public.

The document was created from RTF file, and contains also some pasted images. This is really bad bug as im unable to deliver the work...

Publisher 227, win 10

it seems that if you have master document with text field, then make two pages using that master document, connect the fields and insert TOC, then the TOC is not able to update itself and also its freezing during export

• Staff
27 minutes ago, grapher said:

Sorry Sean, so many bug reports that even i tryed to find similar one, obviously failed ;) Thanks for reply.

That's not a problem! We'd rather you tell us, than think someone else may have reported it, and not tell us!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.